Sunday, August 30, 2020

Week TWO-- A REVELATION!


 We have made it through two weeks of school already! WOW! My Classeteria is really starting to feel like home. I have my desk, my filing cabinet, and a rolling bookshelf in one corner, so I have a defined space to call my own.  In fact, I made a grand discovery this week!  Our new cafeteria tables convert to BENCHES!!! The students LOVE IT! I did some rearranging of my classeteria set up, and the students have adapted marvelously!  My third period students are getting into the routine of  setting their tables up for the lunches, and my sixth period peeps are learning to quickly set the tables up for class! I think I can safely say that teaching in the classeteria is fast becoming my favorite "classroom."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing Gratitude to our Teachers!

                   My students continue amaze me. Our big project for AVID this semester was to create a video to express our thanks to all ...